ESLA Bloggers' Forum: My First Day

8/27/10

My First Day

A student writes about her first day at a new company

My first day at Company X was just great. I started on Friday. When I arrived, the Human Resources team received me with a breakfast, in which all of them made a small presentation about their position and something about their personal life, and then I introduced myself to them. At the end, we took a picture with all the team.

Then I started the induction, where they explained to me the most important things about the company, like the philosophy, values, rules, benefits and the products that the company produces.

Later, I had the visit to the plant. It was really amazing! We saw all the processes of all the products.  It is full of colors and forms. Very nice! I also had the opportunity to meet some operators and they were also really nice to me.

I can say that even if I was very happy with my job in Company A, I am really happy here. It is a company that cares a lot about their employees, have great human practices and for that reason it results great for me to work in this area, for this great company.

Carolina M
Company X

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carolina,

    Thank you so much for your contribution on the blog!.
    I'm Ivan Serna, Joni's business partner, and I want to congratulate you on your bravery to share with us not only your experience, but also your knowledge in the language, since this can work as inspiration for other students to show what they've got!
    Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete