ESLA Bloggers' Forum: Last Weekend

2/14/11

Last Weekend

A student writes about her last weekend

Last weekend, on Saturday, I went to Kilometer 18. I invited my best friend to come with me and my family because he had never been there. However, he didn’t go with us. It took one hour and 15 minutes to go from my house in Jamundi to the place we stayed at for a while. During the drive there, I caught up with all the news about my family. I was told that my cousin had moved to a small town and that my other cousin had gotten married.

My grandmother came to visit us and to see the new house in Jamundi. She said the house was beautiful but couldn’t stand the heat and the weather there. That’s why it was decided that we leave Cali.

On Sunday we went to the “Caña Museum”. It was a nice place where I had never been. My dad gave my grandmother the possibility to choose between going to the “Hacienda el Paraiso” or to the museum. If I could have chosen, I would have decided the “Hacienda el Paraiso”, but it was a great trip anyway.

Anonymous
Company Y

No comments:

Post a Comment